TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
2. We acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between user and vendors through our Site
3. All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of.
4. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Nariboutique
5. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
6. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Nariboutique for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Nariboutique the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Nariboutique without prior intimation whatsoever.
9. We will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
10. We will not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered during flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
11. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
12. We will not entertain any complaints after 30 days, once the order is delivered.
13. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: Nariboutique2@gmail.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
14. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then we are not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customer.